Tuesday 24 April 2012

Journey of a Spartan : What it takes to be an MBA


300 -  Battle of the Millenium

This movie is admired and revered by not just 300 fans like me but by a million ones because this movie is an epitome of valor,bravery,leadership and reverence. It depicts that the will of one man can be the strength of others and demise of lacs of oppressors.The picture in this post is of Gerard Butler a.k.a. King Leonidas,The man who stood between anarchy and freedom;oppression and harmony. But here in this place it is more about the will of the man that made him stand tall and face the most ardous situations in life.
It is Leonidas who has inspired me to rise from the ashes for these string of failures year after year,I had suffered in the MBA Exams. It was a debacle altogether since even after managing to fetch calls from the most revered institutions such as FMS,IIFT,MDI I always royally failed to make through any of these institutions. My friends,My colleagues and My relatives started to doubt my capabilty for I was only a choker to them who would falter at the last leg of the race.
But I knew that it was more a matter of destiny than capabiltity since perseverance and aptitude is something I have preached and practised for years and my capabilty is my strength.I always knew my weaknesses and my strengths.I never was a hotshot who would just give a random exam and come out with flying colors.I was just one of those common people who can achieve success by not just sheer talent but with dedication and a never say die attitude.
It is after four long tiresome, debilitating years that I have finally managed to enroll myself into one of those revered institutions from where I can kick start my career  and reach the zenith of success and achievement in life. The Inspiration from King Leonidas has finally been moulded into a fruit of success.

Long Live Leonidas..... Long Live Sparta

3 comments:

  1. You patience, perseverance and persistence have finally helped you transend the frivolities of the ruck. Just remember to make most of the opportunity at hand, for the probability to falter is highest when one is nearest to the destination. Sieze the moment as only then the glory shall be truly yours. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combined product of your patience, perseverance and persistence has finally yielded its result and had helped you transcend the frivolities and mundaneness of a ruck. Just remember to make most of the opportunity at hand, for the chances of faltering increase as one nears our destination. Seize the moment and the glory shall be truly yours. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. But I believe you are going a tad too far by restricting success to conquering MBA exams. Thousands of people get into the top bschools each year. Thats hardly any battle won.

    ReplyDelete